"Feline Glee in a Million" - Designed by CK
- Enter a world where joy knows no bounds as numerous cats come together to spread smiles in "Feline Glee in a Million." Crafted in the mesmerizing style of 8k 3D, these images capture the playful essence of feline companions. From a room filled with grinning cats to a wooden floor adorned with feline charm, each image resonates with a unique sense of whimsy. Created with the influence of pop-inspired cartoons and the artistic vision of creators like Patrick McHale and Gene Luen Yang, these visuals evoke a sense of pure delight. Immerse yourself in the laughter and camaraderie of 'Many Smiles, Many Cats,' where happiness thrives.
Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt Description:
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
All images, designs, and artwork featured on this product, including but not limited to the design created by CK for Cat Factory AU, are the exclusive property of Cat Factory AU. These images are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, or otherwise used without the express written permission of Cat Factory AU. Any unauthorized use of these images constitutes a violation of copyright law and will be subject to legal action.
For inquiries regarding the use of these images, please contact Cat Factory AU at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions! "All made-on-demand products are not eligible for a refund, except in the case of a quality issue."